Leading the team here at McCarthy Panel Works is Craig McCarthy our managing director who holds trade qualifications as a panel beater and is equipped with over 35 years industry experience. In the office is Andrea McCarthy our head of administration, over the last 20 years she and her team have successfully guided thousands of customers from initial quote a fully repaired Vehicle. Our team is comprised of tradesmen that go through rigorous training each year on new technologies in vehicles and latest trends.
Our technicians are trained to the highest industry standards and receive I-Car Platinum Accreditation for Individual Excellence, their dedication along with our commitment to training allows us to remain an I-Car Gold Repair facility.
Our Workshop offers Services like:
- All accident repairs both Insurance and Private funded
- Fleet Management
- Panel Beating
- Panel Replacement
- Dealership work
- Spray Painting and Resprays
Facilities and Equipment
Here at McCarthy Panel Works we know how essential it is to have the right tools for the job, as such we have invested in the latest panel and paint repair equipment to ensure our customers receive the best finish possible. Some of our most noteworthy equipment includes:
- A Car-o-liner bench rack 5000 with electronic measure.
- An entire series of welders including a Mig brassier, Mig welder, and a fully automated inverter spot welder.
- A full down draft baking oven.
- An infra-red paint drying system